Toll Free (605) 427 2645

  PSCC Online Training & CertificationHome Bartender Training School CredentialsCredentials Server Certification Courses OnlineCourses Frequently Asked Questions About Bartending & Seller Server PermitsFAQ's Enroll in bartender courses / server certification courses onlineEnroll Contact PSCC About Online Training CoursesContact
PSCC Online Training
Innovative training methods
Customized corporate solutions
Professional support staff
Online Certification for Sellers and Servers

Approved Training and Certification Courses for the Hospitality Industry


Responsible Serving® of Alcohol

New York Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information

Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Online Training & Certification

How to register for the course
  • Click "add to cart" to signup
  • Checkout
  • Password info is emailed to you
  • Log in to take the course
    • Log in immediately
    • Or wait / log in later

Train your team - click for team discounts
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to

Do you need to get your:

ATAP - Alcohol Training Awareness Program certificate ?

Earn your New York ATAP - Alcohol Training Awareness Program certificate (commonly called: "bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for New York.

New York Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course Approval

New York bartender license - 1307336400newyork_2.jpgNew York On-Premises ATAP Training Approved.
The Rserving® Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course is an approved Alcohol Training Awareness Program (ATAP), by the New York State Liquor Authority for New York servers and sellers certification.

This approved New York alcohol server / seller ATAP On-Premise training course will train you in responsible serving® techniques for New York bartenders, servers, waiters and waitresses and will certify you to work in On-Premises establishments with your New York alcohol server / seller ATAP certification.

New York has different requirements for on-premises and off-premises ATAP certified alcohol server / seller training. If you work in a convenience store, grocery store, liquor store or other any off-premises sale businesses, you will need to take the Rserving® Off-Premises Responsible Serving® ATAP course for Off-Premise training in responsible alcohol selling techniques for clerks and managers in New York.

Employers receive discount pricing.
  School Code: Albany AT 0007

bartender license NY

Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for NY Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!

No Extra Charge!

After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for NY Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for NY in the mail within 15 days.
Bartending license / wallet card
There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!

Earn your state-specific responsible alcohol beverage service / alcohol seller/server certification from this online Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Certification Course! This online alcohol server training teaches responsible alcohol service techniques. Whether you are a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or a server, this course is for you. Take this online training for your alcohol server permit.

This course will teach you state laws regarding alcohol service, how to recognize fake IDs and techniques for providing a safe environment for your customers.

*Some states don't have specific approval required.  Check the state bartending license information pages for more information)

**Does not satisfy state requirements in Alaska, Delaware, New Mexico, and Tennessee.  

Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.

Responsible Serving® of Alcohol $8.99

Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offers:

Employer Discounts Available
Learn More
Employer Discounts
Discounts for bulk purchases
Server Special


Rserving's Responsible Serving course is approved by the New York State Liquor Authority as an Alcohol Awareness Training Program (ATAP).

Related Courses for New York:

What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in New York?

The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in New York is 18.
New York Alcohol Server Certificate, ATAP - Alcohol Training Awareness Program certificate  regulations

The New York Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control - State Liquor Authority

The agency that handles New York liquor licensing rules and regulations in New York is The New York Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control - State Liquor Authority. The contact information for The New York Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control - State Liquor Authority is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification can be obtained in New York. We have also listed that information where applicable.

The New York Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control - State Liquor Authority
Telephone: (518) 474-3114

Alcohol Server Certificate, ATAP - Alcohol Training Awareness Program certificate regulations for sellers and servers in New York
  • NY Dram Shop Laws: Yes
  • NY Happy Hour Laws: The following promotions are prohibited by licensees in the state of New York: To offer, sell, serve or deliver an unlimited number of drinks during any set period of time for a fixed price. To advertise, promote or charge a price for drinks by offering free drinks or multiple drinks for free or for the price of a single drink or for a low initial price followed by a price increment per hour for a minimal amount. Promotions that are allowed include two for one, half price, and Happy Hour special promotions when the drink is no lower than one-half of the regular price.

Can bartenders in NY work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
Yes, with restrictions. If a felon will be working at any location other than a restaurant (bar, club, tavern, etc.) a Certificate of Relief is needed for their felony charge and each misdemeanor if they are any of the following:
-convicted of illegal using, carrying or possessing a pistol or other dangerous weapons.
-making, possessing burglar instruments.
-buying, receiving, or criminally possessing stolen property.
-unlawfully entering a building.
-aiding escape from prison
-unlawfully possessing, distribution habit forming narcotic drugs.
-Violating sub divisions 6, 8, 10, 11 of Section 722 of the former Penal Law as in force and effect prior to September 1, 1967.
-Ownership, operation, custody, or control of a still subsequent to July 1, 1954

If a felon will be working at a premises that is filed and operating as a restaurant with the SLA, they do not need a Certificate of Relief, despite their felony and/or misdemeanor.

PSCC Online Training & Certification
Bartender Training, Waiter Waitress Training, Tipping Secrets, Bartender recipes

Better Business Bureau
Secure Server
*Within 30 days. See refund policy for details. Made in USA
5 years
5 years
PSCC Online Training & Certification

Home | Courses | FAQ's | Enroll | Contact
PSCC Online Training & CertificationCopyright © 2018 Professional Server Certification Corporation
PO Box 192, Madison, SD 57042 | (605) 427 2645