Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Oklahoma Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
In Oklahoma, you will need to apply for an ABLE license from the state. There is a fee payable to the state of Oklahoma, for the ABLE license. The application for your ABLE license can be submitted online at www.ok.gov/able/ and includes basic information about the potential licensee and a registration fee. Your enrollment fee in our course does not include the fee to Oklahoma state.
Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
You do not need to take the Rserving course to get your ABLE license. However The Responsible Serving of Alcohol Course provides state specific training for alcohol servers in Oklahoma.
Related Courses for OK:
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Oklahoma is 21. The minimum age to serve alcohol in Oklahoma is 18.
The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
The agency that handles Oklahoma liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Oklahoma is The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement. The contact information for The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Oklahoma. We have also listed that information where applicable.The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
Telephone: (405) 521-3484
Website: http://www.ok.gov/able/Alcohol Server Certificate regulations for sellers and servers in Oklahoma
Can bartenders in OK work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
- OK Dram Shop Laws: No
- OK Happy Hour Laws: Oklahoma Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. No licensee shall: Give any alcoholic beverage as a prize, premium or consideration for any lottery, game of chance or skill or any type of competition; Advertise or offer "happy hours" or any other means or inducements to stimulate the consumption of alcoholic beverages including::
- deliver more than two drinks to one person at one time,
- sell or offer to sell to any person or group of persons any drinks at a price less than the price regularly charged for such drinks during the same calendar week, except at private functions not open to the public,
- sell or offer to sell to any person an unlimited number of drinks during any set period of time for a fixed price, except at private functions not open to the public,
- increase the volume of alcoholic beverages contained in a drink without increasing proportionately the price regularly charged for such drink during the same calendar week, or
- encourage or permit, on the licensed premises, any game or contest which involves drinking or the awarding of drinks as prizes.
No. You are not eligible to obtain a license to bartend in Oklahoma with a felony conviction; however if you have received a pardon from the governor or president you will be eligible just provide a copy of the pardon with your employee license application.