Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Oklahoma Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Do you need to get your:
ABLE - employee license server training certificate?
Earn your Oklahoma ABLE - employee license server training certificate (commonly called: "bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course Approval
Rserving's Oklahoma Responsible Serving of Alcohol course is approved by the Oklahoma ABLE Commission for employee training in Oklahoma. This approved Responsible Beverage Service Training course meets the requirements outlined in Oklahoma regulations for employee training and teaches employees responsible beverage service techniques as well as Oklahoma laws and regulations regarding the sale and service of alcohol.
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for OK Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for OK Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for OK in the mail within 15 days.
There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!
Earn your state-specific responsible alcohol beverage service / alcohol seller/server certification from this online Responsible Serving®
of Alcohol Certification Course! This online alcohol server training teaches responsible alcohol service techniques. Whether you are a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or a server, this course is for you. Take this online training for your alcohol server permit.
This course will teach you state laws regarding alcohol service, how to recognize fake IDs and techniques for providing a safe environment for your customers.
*Some states don't have specific approval required. Check the state bartending license information pages for more information)
**Does not satisfy state requirements in Alaska, Delaware, New Mexico, and Tennessee.
Click the add to cart
button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
In Oklahoma, you will need to apply for an ABLE license from the state. There is a fee payable to the state of Oklahoma, for the ABLE license. The application for your ABLE license can be submitted online at www.ok.gov/able/ and includes basic information about the potential licensee and a registration fee. Your enrollment fee in our course does not include the fee to Oklahoma state.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offers:
You do not need to take the Rserving course to get your ABLE license. However The Responsible Serving of Alcohol Course provides state specific training for alcohol servers in Oklahoma.
Related Courses for Oklahoma:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Oklahoma?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Oklahoma is 21
The minimum age to serve alcohol in Oklahoma is 18
The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
The agency that handles Oklahoma liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Oklahoma is The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement. The contact information for The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Oklahoma. We have also listed that information where applicable.The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
Telephone: (405) 521-3484
Website: http://www.ok.gov/able/Alcohol Server Certificate, ABLE - employee license server training certificate regulations for sellers and servers in Oklahoma
Can bartenders in OK work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
- OK Dram Shop Laws: No
- OK Happy Hour Laws: Oklahoma Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. No licensee shall: Give any alcoholic beverage as a prize, premium or consideration for any lottery, game of chance or skill or any type of competition; Advertise or offer "happy hours" or any other means or inducements to stimulate the consumption of alcoholic beverages including::
- deliver more than two drinks to one person at one time,
- sell or offer to sell to any person or group of persons any drinks at a price less than the price regularly charged for such drinks during the same calendar week, except at private functions not open to the public,
- sell or offer to sell to any person an unlimited number of drinks during any set period of time for a fixed price, except at private functions not open to the public,
- increase the volume of alcoholic beverages contained in a drink without increasing proportionately the price regularly charged for such drink during the same calendar week, or
- encourage or permit, on the licensed premises, any game or contest which involves drinking or the awarding of drinks as prizes.
No. You are not eligible to obtain a license to bartend in Oklahoma with a felony conviction; however if you have received a pardon from the governor or president you will be eligible just provide a copy of the pardon with your employee license application.