Login [?]
HomeAbout FAQsContactEnroll
Forgot Password
visa mc
amex discover

Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training

Oregon Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training Information

Compliance Training

Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training Course

How to register for the course
  • Click "add to cart" to signup
  • Checkout
  • Password info is emailed to you
  • Log in to take the course
    • Log in immediately
    • Or wait / log in later
    • Download certificate immediately upon completion
      download your certificate

Train your team - click for team discounts
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Package discounts
Click for Package Discount
Purchase Responsible Serving® of Alcohol and Food Safety for Handlers together and save!

Do you need to get your OLCC alcohol server permit ?

Earn your Oregon OLCC alcohol server permit (commonly called: "Oregon bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Oregon.

Oregon Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training Course Approval

Oregon Liquor Control Commission Approved

To obtain an OLCC Service Permit in Oregon, just complete these two steps:
  1. Complete an OLCC approved server education training course. Click the Add to Cart button on the right to get started.

  2. Take the exam on the OLCC Alcohol Service Permit Portal and apply for an OLCC alcohol service permit using their web portal.

    This application must be completed prior to the first day that you mix, sell or serve alcohol and mailed to the OLCC by end of the next business day.
Upon successful completion of the course, you can take the exam on the OLCC web portal. Once you have passed the course and exam and your service permit application is processed, you can access and print your official OLCC alcohol service permit from the OLCC web portal.

NOTE: If you work in a grocery store or another off-premises establishment and part of your duties involve filling growlers, you need a valid OLCC Alcohol Service Permit. Complete the two steps above to obtain your permit.

Employers receive discount pricing.
Bartender License
Earn your alcohol seller/server certification from this online responsible serving® of alcohol - compliance training certification course!

Check the state bartending license information pages for more information)

Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.

Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training $5.95

Oregon Responsible ServingĀ® of Alcohol

Course topics include:
  • Course Instructions
  • Responsible Alcohol Service
  • Alcohol the Drug
  • Minors & Checking ID
  • Recognizing Visible Intoxication
  • Intervention Techniques
  • 6.) Oregon's Retail Liquor Laws
  • Taking the Alcohol Service Permit Test
Course Terminology
  • Absorption
  • Alcohol
  • Alcoholic Beverages
  • Alternative ID
  • BAC
  • Binge
  • Central Nervous System (CNS)
  • Depressant
  • Detoxification
  • DMV
  • Drink Equivalency
  • DUII
  • Good Faith Effort
  • Growler
  • House Duty
  • Impairment
  • Implied Consent Law
  • Incident Log
  • Intervention
  • Intoxication
  • Legal Drinking Age
  • Legal Duty
  • Licensee
  • Metabolize
  • Minimum Food Service
  • Minor
  • Oxidation
  • Permittee
  • Permittee Applicant
  • Premises
  • Professional Duty
  • Proof
  • Responsible Alcohol Service
  • Statement of Age Card
  • Third Party Liability
  • Tolerance
  • Underage Person
  • Visible Intoxication

Bartender License - Alcohol Compliance Training is also available through the following offer:

Employer Discounts Available
Learn More
Employer Discounts
Discounts for bulk purchases

Oregon Liquor Control Commission Approved

Related Courses for Oregon:

Professional Server
Certification Corp.

Ā© Professional Server Certification Corporation
PO Box 192, Madison, SD 57042 | 605 427 2645
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Bartender Licensing by City