Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course Objectives:
In recent years, the topic of sexual harassment in the workplace has been brought into the national spotlight, bringing with it renewed awareness about the serious and unacceptable nature of these actions and the severe consequences that follow.
Recognizing harassment as inappropriate workplace behavior
Identifying the nature of sexual harassment
Recognizing that harassment because of any protected characteristic is prohibited
Identifying why workplace harassment is employment discrimination
Recognizing that all harassment should be reported
Recognizing that supervisors and managers have a special responsibility to report harassment
Customizable Policy Documents!
· Customize the policy templates
· Use for your business!
Workplace Harassment Prevention Online Course
Meets or exceeds training requirements for sexual harassment prevention in most jurisdictions!
- Interactive Online Lessons
- case studies
- online exam
- Train all your employees!
- Compliance training documents stored digitally in one place!
- Employee acknowledgement / proof of training available immediately upon course completion:
- access from employer account
The purpose of this training is to set forth a common understanding about what is and what is not acceptable in our workplace. This training will help you better understand what is considered sexual harassment. It will also show you how to report sexual harassment in your workplace, as well as your options for reporting workplace sexual harassment to external state and federal agencies that enforce anti-discrimination laws.
With this knowledge, all employees can engage in appropriate workplace behavior, avoid disciplinary action, know their rights, and feel secure that they are entitled to and can work in an atmosphere of respect for all people. It is important to ensure that all individuals have an equal opportunity to enjoy a fair, safe, and productive work environment. Laws and policies help ensure that diversity is respected and that everyone can enjoy these privileges.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course Includes:
- Preventing harassment in the workplace
- What is sexual harassment?
- Unwelcome conduct
- Where can sexual harassment occur?
- Bystander intervention
- Promoting active bystander culture
- How to intervene
- Protected activities
- Supervisor's responsibility
- Mandatory reporting
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Requirements for a harassment prevention policy
- Legal protections
- Sexual harassment case studies
- Flashcard review
- Student acknowledgement statement
- Proof of training
- Course evaluation
- Certificate of completion
- Customizable documents: policy templates