Login [?]
HomeAbout FAQsContactEnroll
Forgot Password
visa mc
amex discover

How can I get a bartending job?

Bartending Job

Many bars like to hire bartenders that have experience. If you are  a new bartender or just looking for your first bartending job, it is a good idea to take bartender mixology training and become certified.

The Responsible Server course is required to serve alcohol in some states. Some bars or restaurants may also require that you take a course that deals with responsible serving in order to lower the bar or restaurant's insurance rates. Having this certification will also help you to stand out from other applicants when you apply for a position.

The Bartender Mixology Course teaches you how to make drinks, customer service, bar terminology etc. This certificate will make you stand out from other applicants and help you find the bartending job you want. Advanced courses like the Wine Knowledge Course and Liquor Knowledge Course can help you increase your tips or advance your career!

In order to be as qualified as possible to get a bartending job, it is recommended that you take both courses below:

Bartender Mixology Course

Bartending Course - Online


To sign up, click "add to cart"
and proceed to the checkout

Responsible Serving of
Alcohol Course

Responsible Serving of Alcohol Course


To sign up, click "add to cart"
and proceed to the checkout

Frequently Asked Questions:

If you don't find the answer to your question here, feel free to call 605 427 2645 and one of our representatives can help you!

What does the responsible server course teach me?

What are the benefits of taking a course like this?

How can I find a bartending job?

What does the food handler course teach me?

How do I take the quizzes/exams?

What is PSCC's Privacy Policy?

How can I sign up?

Professional Server
Certification Corp.

© Professional Server Certification Corporation
PO Box 192, Madison, SD 57042 | 605 427 2645

Bartender Licensing by City